- A buoyancy belt offers lower back support while in the water. It is
essential for keeping you afloat during deep water running.
- Some high-end
buoyancy belts will buoyancy evenly around the body.
- With an elastic tether, you hook yourself up to the side of the
pool or workout buddy and then run away from your friend or side of the pool for
- Tethers are also used as a protective device. They are
used to clip your safety harness to a boat.
- Hand buoys are great for upper-body strength moves.
They are like dumbbells but with foam discs at each end.Hand buoys can
be used in deep and shallow water.
- Hand buoys come in many designs and
- Water exercise shoes are shoes that are designed to give you stability
and keep you from slipping when your feet are wet.
- Good water shoes will
drain and dry quickly, grip on wet and slippery surfaces, and keep your feet safe
from bumps and bruises.
- Webbed gloves provide resistance for upper-body moves. They also
help improve balance.