Money can't buy you love
If you want to romance your partner, but don't have a lot of extra cash, try some of these low-budget romantic tips:
- Buy a cheap bottle of bubble bath and share a sud-tub.
- Spend an evening at home dancing to your favorite songs.
- Snuggle on the couch in front of your favorite movie (a movie that you own).
- Make a scrapbook with photos, mementos, and little notes from you lives together.
- Fix something or fix up the house just to make your partner happy.
- Cook a meal for two and share it bistro-style, complete with candles, freshly picked flowers and a bottle of cheap wine.
- If you have a flower garden in your front or back yard, pick a few flowers, put them in a vase, and give them to your significant other.
- Make a list of everything you love about them.
- Take a walk around the neighborhood and hold hands.
- Burn a CD of love songs
- Instead of buying your significant other a bouquet of flowers, buy a small plant for the home or backyard. You can spend quality time together planting the plant and your significant other will always think of you when they see the plant.
- Rub your significant other's feet after a long day at work.
- Have a picnic in the backyard or at a local park.
- Leave a love note on their pillow.
- Call a local radio station and dedicate a song to your significant other. When the DJ announces the dedication, record it so your significant other can listen to it whenever they want.