Signs of infidelity
Statistics say that 85% of women who feel their lover is cheating are correct and 50% of men who feel their lover is cheating are right.
Common signs of infidelity
- Working longer hours.
- Has more "client dinners".
- When at home, spend a lot of time alone, often in a room with the door closed.
- Finds new ways to get out of the house such as walking the dog and grocery shopping. The person who is cheating uses this time to secretly call or visit their significant other.
- Loss of interest in sex.
- New or unusual sexual requests.
- Increased concern with physical appearance (wearing a different style of clothes, starting a diet, joins a gym, gets a new hair style, starts visiting tanning salon).
- Hides credit card bills.
- Hides cash withdrawals.
- Unexplained receipts in their car, wallet or desk.
- Unexplained payments on bank statements
- Change in eating and sleeping patterns.
- Pulls away from church, friends, and extended family.
- Takes more showers than usual.
- Compares his or her spouse to other people.
- Takes off his or her wedding ring.
- Becomes secretive or defensive about phone calls and emails.
- Cell phone calls from you are not returned in timely fashion.
- Suspicious cell phone numbers stored or dialed
- Cell phone bills contain calls with long duration.
- Turns off the cell phone without any apparent reason.
- Deletes text messages or call records.
- An increased demand of privacy.
- Asks about your schedule more often than usual.
Attends new functions outside of work or not wants to go alone.
- Uses computer alone and secretly.
- Mileage on car is unusually high.
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne.
- Internet web browser history list contains unusual sites.
- Use a new or free e-mail account.