Less mess, No stress Vegetarian Lasagna
Lasagna Noodles (uncooked)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 large onion, diced
2 large jars of your favorite vegetarian pasta sauce
1 package of sliced mushrooms
1 package of frozen spinach
2 cans artichoke hearts (not marinated, preferably)
1 tsp of dried basil (fresh basil can be used as well)
1 15 oz. ricotta cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In small bowl combine ricotta, egg, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Use about 1 1/2 cups sauce into 13x9x2 baking dish; place half of the uncooked noodles on top of the sauce.
- Spread ricotta mixture over noodles.
- Put some spinach, mushrooms and artichoke hearts on top of the ricotta mixture.
- Top vegetables with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat cycle.
- Top lasagna with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Let lasagna stand for 10 minutes prior to serving.
- 3 celery stalks, chopped in a food processor
- 1 onion, chopped in a food processor
- 2 zucchini, shredded
- 1 large potato, shredded
- 1 tbsp of basil pesto
- 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees
- Rub a baking pan with the oil.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix them well and pour them into the baking pan.
- Sprinkle the vegetable tort with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Serves: 3-4 persons