Bell Peppers Roasted Grilled with Tuna and Rice
- 2/3 cup of basmati rice, boiled
- 4 bell peppers, halved and hollowed out
- 2 small cans of tuna
- 1 small can of corn
- 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp of breadcrumbs
- 10 leaves of basil, diced
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place bell peppers on a wax papered backing sheet.
- Rub the bell peppers with olive oil.
- Mix the tuna, corn,
- Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, basil and rice in a boil.
- Add salt and pepper and 3 tsp. of olive oil.
- Scoop generous helpings of the rice/tuna mixture into the hollowed out pepper.
- Place the peppers in the oven for 15-20 minutes
Vegetable Herb Bake
- 2 potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into small squares
- 2 red onions, quartered
- 1 large zucchini, sliced thickly
- 3 cups of mushrooms, washed
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of rosemary
- 1 tbsp of basil
- 1 tbsp of thyme
- 1 tbsp of seal salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- aluminum foil
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Cover a baking sheet with several layers of aluminum foil.
- Empty the bowl of vegetables and herbs on to the foil.
- Place several sheets of foil on top of the vegetables.
- Roll the the edges of the foil sealing in the vegetables as if you were closing a package.
- Place in the oven or on the grill for 15-20 minutes.
Serves: 4 persons