Michelle's Famous Blue Cheese Pepper Jack Wrap
- Feta Cheese - Optional
- Low Fat/Light Chunky Blue Cheese - as much as you like
- Pepper Jack Cheese - 4 slices for cheese lovers
- Cucumbers (Fresh)- 4 - 5 round slices
- Green Peppers - 1/4 or less cut long
- Red Peppers - 1/4 or less cut long
- Tomatoes - 2 big slices, or 4 - 5 small slices
- Romaine Lettuce - 1 - 2 leaves
- Hot peppers (optional)- add at your own risk
- Wheat Wrap
- Lay the Feta Cheese first along the diameter of the wrap.
- Take the
slices of turkey and lay on top, then lay the pepper jack cheese, the
cucumbers, the tomatoes, then the peppers.
- Add the blue cheese
dressing, then the hot pepper if needed, and the lettuce leaves.
- Take a piece of aluminum paper and wrap the wrap inside so the sauce
does not escape.
- Heat the wrap in the oven for about 5 minutes, enough for the
cheese to melt.
- Serve with a nice glass of passion fruit juice made
- You may also add some salt and pepper if necessary.
Cheesy Meatless Bake
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased pan and bake at 400 degrees for around 25 minutes.