Broccoli and Walnut Salad
- 3 cups roughly chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 to 12 large lettuce leaves
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, cut into wedges
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, raisins, onions, bell pepper, and walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar and olive oil.
- Toss with the combined salad ingredients and serve on lettuce leaves with tomato wedges.
Makes 6 servings. Serving size: 1 1/3 cup.
- 20 medium mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red peppers
- 14 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
- 2 Tbsp. 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Finely chop enough of the stems to measure 1/4 cup; set aside.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining stems for other use.
- MELT butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add 1/4 cup chopped mushroom stems, the onions, garlic and peppers; cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in cracker crumbs, cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon crumb mixture evenly into mushroom caps.
- Place on un-greased baking sheet.
- BAKE 15 min. or until heated through.