Turkey Spinach Risotto
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless turkey breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, washed, dried
- 1-1/2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (10-1/2 oz.) condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Heat oil in large deep nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add turkey; cook 10 min. or until turkey is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Add spinach, rice, tomatoes, broth, onion powder and water; mix well.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
Curry Turkey & Rice
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 2 cups cooked MINUTE White Rice
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups halved seedless red or green grapes
- 1/2 cup Dry Roasted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Combine dressings and curry powder in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.