Turkey Divan Strata
- 48 TRISCUIT Crackers, divided
- 1 pkg. (10 oz). Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 1 jar (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 jar (2 oz.) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) Swiss Cheese Slices
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- Arrange 24 of the crackers on bottom of greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Cover with layers of turkey, broccoli, mushrooms, pimientos and cheese; top with remaining 24 crackers.
- Beat eggs and milk with wire whisk until well blended; pour over layered mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake, covered, 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is set.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
BBQ Turkey & Red Potatoes
- 10 new red potatoes, halved (1 lb.)
- 2 tsp. oil
- 2 boneless skinless turkey breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup CATALINA Dressing
- Place potatoes in microwaveable dish; cover.
- Microwave on HIGH 15 min. or until tender
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add turkey and onions; cook 10 min. or until turkey is browned on both sides, turning turkey over after 5 min. and stirring onions occasionally.
- Add potatoes, peas, broth, barbecue sauce and dressing; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min. or until peas are heated and turkey is cooked through (170°F.)
Cheesy Turkey & Rice Simmer
- 2 tsp. oil
- 4 small boneless skinless turkey breast halves (1 lb.)
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut up
- 3 cups hot cooked MINUTE White Rice
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add turkey; cook 7 min., turning after 3-1/2 min.
- Add broccoli; stir.
- Stir in soup and cheese until well blended.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer 7 min. or until turkey is cooked through.
- Serve over the hot cooked rice.