Turkey Cheese Pockets
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. Pkg) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 4 slices Shaved Smoked Turkey Breast, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 can (7.5 oz) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cream cheese, dressing and mustard in small bowl until well blended.
- Add turkey and cheese; mix well.
- Set aside.
- Press or roll out each biscuit to 3-1/2-inch circle.
- Place 1 heaping tsp. cream cheese mixture onto each biscuit circle.
- Fold dough over filling to make small turnover shapes. Firmly press edges of dough together to seal.
- Place on un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
Turkey Sausage Melts
- 8 pieces of turkey sausage, cut in half lengthwise
- 8 slices of smoked provolone cheese
- 4 hot dog buns or whatever bread you prefer
- Place the sausages on the grill or on a baking sheet in a 350 degree oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Place the slices of provolone atop the sausage 3 minutes before removing them from the oven.
- Serve with bread.
Slow Cooked Curry Turkey & Rice
- 6 boneless skinless turkey thighs (1-1/2 lb.)
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) turkey broth
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- Place turkey in slow cooker; top with potatoes, onions and apples.
- Sprinkle with curry powder and salt.
- Add enough water to broth to measure 2 cups; pour over ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours).
- Stir in peas and rice.
- Cook on LOW an additional 20 min. or until rice is tender.