Wild Mushroom Tofu Stir Fry
- 4 cups of mixed wild mushroom
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 (13 oz) pack of firm tofu, washed and cubed
- 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups of sugar snap peas
- basmati rice
- Stir-fry all the ingredients in a wok until the vegetables are cooked.
- Serve next to basmati rice.
Tofu Broccoli Stir Fry
- 4 cups of broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 cup of mandarin orange slices
- 1 lb of tofu, cubed
- 3 tbsp of vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 cup of carrots, sliced thinly
- Stir fry all the ingredients in a wok until the tofu is brown and crispy.
Golden Crisp Tofu
- 1 (16 oz) pack of tofu, washed and chopped
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 5 tbsp of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine the cayenne pepper with the flour.
- Roll the tofu in the flour then the egg and finally the bread crumbs.
- Sautee the tofu in the olive oil over a medium high heat until they are golden and crispy.