Tofu Leaf Wraps
- 10 large lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- 3/4 cup of grated carrot
- 1 cup of avocado, cubed
- 1 cup of firm tofu, seared brown in olive oil and salted
- 1 cup of cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup of crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup of alfalfa sprouts
- Distribute and assemble the ingredients evenly on the center of each lettuce leaf.
- Roll the leaves up like burritos and serve immediately.
- Sprinkle them with oil and salt and pepper if desired.
Tofu Cous Cous
- 2 cups of cous cous
- 1 (13 oz) pack of tofu, washed and cubed
- 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tbsp of yellow curry paste
- 2 cups of boiling vegetable stock
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- Sautee the onion, curries paste and vegetables in the olive oil until the vegetables are cooked.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in the large bowl with the cooked and curried vegetables.
- Stir well and allow to sit for five minutes before fluffing and serving the cous cous.
- 5 Asian eggplants, sliced.
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp of oyster sauce
- 1 (13 oz) pack of firm tofu, washed and cubed
- 2 hot chilies, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil
- Sautee the eggplant, bell pepper, garlic and chilies in the olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the tofu and oyster sauce.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- When the eggplant is cooked, arrange the ingredients on a plate and drizzle the sesame oil atop.
- Serve next to rice.