- 3 cups of pre made spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of tofu, soft
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp of parsley, chopped
- 10 slices of provolone cheese
- 1 pack of lasagna noodles, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together the ricotta and tofu.
- Begin layering the ingredients: noodles first, then ricotta/tofu mix, salt and pepper, olive oil, parsley and sauce.
- Repeat until ingredients are finished.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 15 minutes.
- 1 package of spaghetti
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 lb of tofu, cubed
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 leaves of basil
- Sautee the garlic in the olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, tofu and basil leaves.
- Simmer on low until the tomatoes fall apart.
- Run all the ingredients through a food mill or blender.
- Boil the spaghetti, strain it, and mix it with the tofu sauce.
Spicy Thai Tofu
- 1 1/2 lbs of tofu, washed and cubed
- 1 1/2 tbsp of hot pepper sauce
- 1 tbsp of peanut oil
- 2 tbsp of ginger root
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 3/4 lb of ground pork
- basmati rice
- Sautee all the ingredients in a wok for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve next to basmati rice.