- 1 lb of tofu, cubed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup of pre-made spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees F.
- Batter the tofu in the flour, egg and bread crumbs.
- Sautee the breaded tofu in the olive oil until they become golden brown.
- Add them to a baking dish.
- Pour the sauce and cheese over top and bake for 10 minutes in a 390-degree oven.
Deep South Cajun Tofu
- 2 cups of whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 hot chilies, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of tofu, cubed
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 rib of celery, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Stir-fry all the ingredients in a wok until the chicken stock cooks off.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 cup of tofu, cubed
- 1 cup of rice, boiled
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of hot chili sauce
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 4 tbsp of seaweed sprouts
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced and steamed
- 2 tbsp of vegetable stock
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Find a baking dish with a lid.
- Fill it with the rice, then the vegetables and tofu.
- Sprinkle the oil, chili sauce, vegetable stock, soy sauce and salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake the ingredients in a 400-degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, crack the egg over top the ingredients.
- Replace the lid and bake for another 2 minutes.