Won Ton Soup
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped water chestnuts
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame with Ginger dressing
- 1 egg, separated
- 32 square won ton wrappers
- 8 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced water chestnuts
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Mix meat, mushrooms, water chestnuts, onions, dressing and egg yolk until well blended.
- Spoon evenly onto won ton wrappers, adding about 1 tsp. of the meat mixture to each wrapper.
- Beat egg white lightly.
- Brush egg white onto edges of each wrapper; fold in half to form triangle.
- Press edges together to seal.
- Bring opposite corners of long edge of each triangle together, overlapping corners; brush with egg white to seal.
- Combine chicken broth, mushrooms, water chestnuts and onions in large saucepan.
- Bring just to boil on medium heat.
- Carefully add won tons; simmer 4 minutes or until filling is cooked through, stirring occasionally
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 slices Bacon, chopped
- 1 lb. potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (6-1/4 oz.) minced clams, undrained
- Cook and stir onions, celery and bacon in medium saucepan on medium heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add potatoes and water; bring to boil.
- Cook 15 minutes. or until potatoes are tender.
- Microwave milk and cream cheese in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until milk is heated through.
- Stir with wire whisk until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Add to potato mixture; stir until well blended.
- Stir in the clams with their liquid.
- Cook 2 minutes. or until heated through, stirring frequently. (Do not boil.)