Creamy Corn & Turkey Soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red pepper, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) cream-style corn
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded leftover cooked turkey
- Cook onion and half of the red pepper in butter in large saucepan on medium heat until tender, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add cream cheese; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Add corn, broth, milk and turkey; mix well.
- Cook until soup is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with remaining chopped red pepper.
Tomato & Broccoli Soup
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) chicken broth
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian or Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup cooked MINUTE White Rice
- Saltine Crackers
- Mix broth, tomato juice and salad dressing mix in large saucepan with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add broccoli and rice; mix well.
- Bring to boil on high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.