Bean & Burger Soup
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- MIX all ingredients in large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- BRING to boil on medium-high heat; cover.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 min., stirring occasionally.
Gazpacho with Shrimp
- 1 qt. (4 cups) tomato juice
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium red or green peppers, seeded, chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 medium jalapeño peppers, seeded, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, cleaned, cooked
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and cilantro in large bowl; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve topped with the shrimp and cilantro just before serving.