Mint Chocolate Chip Shake
- 3 - Peppermint patties
- 2 TBSP Half-and-half
- 2 cups Chocolate ice cream
- 1/3 cup Chocolate sauce
- 1/8 tsp Peppermint extract
- ¼ tsp Candy cane, crushed
- 4 - Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 – Fresh mint sprigs
- Put 2 tall glasses in the freezer 2 hours before ready to serve.
- Chop the peppermint patties very finely and place in a blender along with the half-and-half, ice cream, chocolate sauce, and peppermint extract.
- Blend for 8-10 seconds on medium speed until smooth and homogenous.
- Pour milkshake into frosted glasses, filling half-full.
- Combine crushed candy cane and Oreo cookies.
- Top each glass with 2 tbsp. of the cookie mixture.
- Garnish with mint tops, long straws and long spoons.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9inch)
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- In mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add in the sweet milk and lemon juice; beat until thickened and blended.
- Fold in the whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
- For each shake put 1 piece of cheesecake into the blender and add the additional ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Shake
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons blackberry jelly
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 bananas, frozen and chunked
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons wheat germ
- In a blender combine milk, jelly, peanut butter, banana, honey and wheat germ.
- Blend until smooth.