- 2 tablespoons hazelnut syrup, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 scoop French vanilla or hazelnut ice cream
- fresh whipped cream
- Fresh nutmeg, grated, for garnish
- A few hazelnuts, ground in a spice mill on nutmeg grater, for garnish
- In a small pot, steam milk until it foams.
- Pour hazelnut syrup into a glass or mug.
- Add ice cream.
- Gently pour in the steamed milk and spoon the foam on top.
- Do not stir.
- To finish, sprinkle grated nutmeg and ground hazelnut on top.
Peanut Butter Cookie Shake
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cup miniature peanut butter sandwich cookie
- 1 banana, sliced
- Combine all Ingredients: in a blender.
- Process just until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides of container.
- (Mixture will be thick).
Buttered Rum Shake
- 3 cups low-fat pecan ice cream
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- Combine ice cream, ice cubes, milk, and rum in container or an electric blender ; cover and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.