- 2 tbsp of wasabi paste
- 4 salmon steaks
- 20 hazelnuts, crushed
- 3 tbsp of oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to broil.
- Sautee the wasabi and hazelnuts in the oil for three minutes or until a sauce forms.
- Pour the wasabi hazelnut sauce over top the salmon steaks.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks in the oven for 5-8 minutes.
Serves: 4 persons
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) spinach noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) low-fat or fat-free cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 ½ lbs. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ c. margarine
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 can (10 oz.) low-sodium, low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. low-fat or fat-free sour cream
- ½ c. half-and-half
- ½ c. reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- ¾ c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine noodles and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread noodle mixture into bottom of a greased 13 x 9 in. pan.
- Cook shrimp in margarine in a large skillet over medium heat until pink and tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread shrimp over noodles.
- Combine soup, sour cream, half-and-half, mayonnaise and parsley in a separate bowl.
- Spread sour cream mixture over shrimp.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and bake for 25 minutes or until hot.