Scallop and Bacon Bites
- 30 large scallops, washed
- 15 slices of bacon
- chili powder
- Sautee the bacon in a pan for 4 minutes.
- Wrap each scallop with a half a slice of bacon.
- Sprinkle scallops with chili powder and pepper.
- Place scallops on a wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Broil the scallops in the oven for 10 minutes, constantly turning them as they cook.
Leftover Lobster Pot Pie
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 3 cups of chopped lobster
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup of clam juice
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sautee the mushroom, onions and peas in the butter for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour and white wine over the mushrooms.
- Add the clam juice, lobster and cream.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Grease a pie dish and pour in the lobster mix.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place the thawed-out puff pastry on top of the pie dish and crimp the corners.
- Coat the pastry with the egg yolk.
- Bake the lobster pie in a 400-degree oven for 25 minutes.