Low-fat, Low-sodium Fish
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. basil leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. olive or canola oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 lb. fish fillets (cod or halibut)
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine water, basil, paprika, garlic powder, oil and lemon juice.
- Place fish fillets in oiled 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Pour herb mixture over top.
- Bake until fish flakes easily, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Serves 4 persons
Mama Mia's BBQ Shrimp
- 1 lb. shrimp
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Tabasco sauce
- ½ stick margarine
- Place whole shrimp, shells on, in single layer in oven-proof dish.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of shrimp.
- Sprinkle with pepper, salt, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce.
- Cut up margarine on top of shrimp and broil until shrimp are cooked, 15 to 20 minutes.