- 2 cups of Greek plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups of cucumber, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 cup of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Whip the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate the sauce for 1 hour before serving with small pieces of bread or with sandwiches.
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp finely chopped shallot
- 4 whole black peppercorns, crushed
- Dash dried tarragon crushed
- Dash dried chervil, crushed
- 1 tbsp of cold water
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp snipped fresh tarragon
- In a saucepan combine vinegar, shallot peppercorns, dash tarragon and chervil.
- Bring to boiling, reduce heat and simmer about 30 seconds or till reduced to half volume.
- Strain, discard solids
- Add the cold water to herb liquid.
- Beat egg yolks in the top of a double boiler. (Not in the water yet)
- Slowly add herb liquid, adding 2 tbsp of butter to the egg yolks, place over boiling water.
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 tsp of parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- Whip all the ingredients together.
- Place them in the refrigerator.
- Use as a marinade for chicken.