Sweet Potato Salad
- 4 cups of orange sweet potato, peeled, cubed and baked in the oven, sprinkled with olive oil and salt, for 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups of cashews
- 1 cup of coriander, freshly chopped
- 1 package (100g) of fried noodles
- 3/4 tsp of red curry paste
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of ginger root, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated
- Combine the potato, cashews and coriander in a bowl.
- Add the oil, coconut milk, ginger root, sugar, lime juice, garlic and red curry paste to a food processor.
- Blend the ingredients well and pour them in the bowl with the potatoes.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add the fried noodles and serve.
Serves 4 persons
Lebanese Pita Salad
- 2 pitas
- 1 head of lettuce
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 tbsp of freshly chopped mint
- 2 tbsp of parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp of coriander
- 5 small spring onions, chopped
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Tear the pitas in to small pieces.
- Chop and wash the lettuce.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and serve immediately.
- Add salt and lemon juice, if desire