Southwest Layered Salad
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup Salsa
- 1/2 cup Mexican Style Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup tortilla chips, broken
- ¼ cup sunflower kernels
- Arrange lettuce in bottom of glass serving bowl or on serving plate.
- Layer beans, corn, salsa and cheese evenly over top.
- Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with chips, and sunflower seeds.
Citrus Chicken Salad
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast (about 3/4 lb.)
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Real Bacon Bits
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup Pecan Pieces
- Toss spinach, chicken, oranges, mushrooms and bacon bits in large bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving; toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with pecans.