Beef & Roasted Pepper Pizza
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 Tbsp. Sweet 'N Sour Sauce
- 1 piece flat bread (10x6 inch)
- 12 slices Shaved Roast Beef
- 2 Tbsp. Feta Cheese
- ½ tsp peppercorn
- Preheat broiler.
- Place peppers and sweet-and-sour sauce in food processor container; cover.
- Process until smooth.
- Spread onto bread; top evenly with the meat and cheese, and even amounts of peppercorn on each.
- Broil 4 minutes or until cheese just begins to melt.
- Cut into 4 rectangles to serve.
Pear, Blue Cheese & Bacon Pizza
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 medium pears, cored, each cut into 12 lengthwise slices
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 individual pizza crusts (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 3/4 cup Real Bacon Pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Melt butter in medium skillet on medium heat.
- Add pears; sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- Cook 2 to 3 min. or until sugar is melted and pears are evenly coated with the sugar mixture, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- Place pizza crusts on baking sheet.
- Spread evenly with Alfredo sauce; top with layers of mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, bacon and pear slices.
- Bake 6 to 8 min. or until topping is golden brown and bubbly.
- Cut each pizza in half to serve.