- Crust: 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Topping: 8 oz. low-fat or fat-free cream cheese
- ½ c. Splenda
- 1 sm. can mandarin oranges
- 1 can pineapple chunks/tidbits
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Small jar of apricot preserves
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Fresh blueberries
- Spread cookie dough flat onto pizza tray and bake according to package directions.
- Mix cream cheese and Splenda. Spread mixture onto cookie crust.
- Top cream cheese with preserves and fruit.
Peach Apple Pizza
- 2 cans (8 oz.) refrigerated, reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) reduced-fat or fat-free cream cheese
- 1 egg substitute
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 can (20 oz.) peach pie filling
- medium red apple, chopped (1 c.)
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ c. chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange 14 of the triangles in a circle on lightly floured baking stone, placing wide ends of the rolls even with the edge of the stone and points towards the center.
- Place remaining two triangles in the center, pinching seams to seal. Roll dough to create smooth surface
- Whisk cream cheese, egg substitute, powdered sugar, flour and lemon juice in small bowl until smooth.
- In separate bowl, mix pie filling, apple and cinnamon.
- Brush dough with portion of egg white. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough.
- Spoon apple mixture over cream cheese.
- Fold edges of dough toward center and brush with remaining egg white.
- Sprinkle walnuts over top of the apple mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Let cool 7-8 minutes before serving.