- 1 pizza shell
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- (1/2) 4 oz can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 egg, boiled and sliced
- 6 olives
- 1 piece of baked ham, chopped
- 1 artichoke, peeled, boiled and chopped
- olive oil
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sautee the garlic in a 2 tbsp of olive oil for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes.
- Sautee for another 5 minutes.
- Set the sauce aside.
- Rub the pizza shell with olive oil.
- Spread the sauce over top the pizza shell.
- Add the toppings, egg, ham, olives and artichoke.
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
Serves: 1-2 persons
Grilled Beef & Veggie Pizza
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce
- 1 lb. frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Preheat grill to low.
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and steak sauce; cook until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, divide pizza dough in half; shape each piece into 8-inch round.
- Brush evenly with half of the oil.
- Place pizza rounds, oil-sides down, directly on grate of grill.
- Grill 5 to 7 min. or until bottoms of crusts are golden brown.
- Brush tops with remaining oil; turn over.
- Top pizzas evenly with meat mixture, cheese, tomatoes, onions and olives; cover grill with lid.
- Grill an additional 5 to 7 min. or until bottoms of pizzas are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut each into 4 wedges to serve.