Southwestern Beef Pizza
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Italian pizza crust
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cook meat and garlic in large skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is browned; drain.
- Add steak sauce; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Place crust on large un-greased baking sheet; top evenly with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with tomato, onions, olives and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Cut into 6 wedges to serve.
Ham & Swiss Pizza
- 3/4 cup red, yellow or green pepper strips
- 1 small onion, sliced, separated into rings
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 cup chopped lean ham
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook pepper and onion in medium skillet in small amount of boiling water 2 to 3 min. or until tender; drain. Stir in mustard and basil.
- Place crust on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Top with pepper mixture and ham.
- Sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through.