Chocolate Walnut Pie
- 1 12-ounce package chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped English walnuts
- 1 stick butter, melted in double boiler
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 Tablespoons bourbon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake 2 pie shell (“flaky crust recipe”)
- Sprinkle 6 oz. of chocolate chips and ¾ cup walnuts in bottom of shells
- Combine butter, sugar, eggs, bourbon and corn syrup and beat well.
- Pour into pie shells over chips and walnuts and sprinkle with remaining chips
- Bake for 10 minutes in 350 degree oven
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Let cool and refrigerate until serving.
Chocolate Chip Pie
- 30 large marshmellows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 pint whipped whipping cream
- Melt marshmallows with milk in microwave, cool. Beat well.
- Fold in 2 squares of chipped bitter or unsweetened chocolate and whipped whipping cream
- Pour into ready-made graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate until serving
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 refrigerated, “ready made” pie crust
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Put pie crust dough in 9” pie pan, trimming to fit
- Combine in large bowl sugars, flour, eggs, and margarine.
- Add nuts and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour into unbaked crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about one hour until toothpick comes out clean.