Tangy Cranberry Pie
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Put cranberries in 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle sugar and walnuts over berries.
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In large bowl, cream eggs, butter and sugar.
- Add flour and almond extract.
- Pour over cranberry mixture.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Fluffy Orange Pie
- 1-8 oz package softened cream cheese
- 1-14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-6 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 small can Mandarin oranges, drained
- “ready-made” graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy
- Beat in milk and orange juice until smooth
- Fold in whipped topping and oranges
- Spoon into crust
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 pkg. sugar free chocolate pudding
- 2 cups skim milk
- 4 tbsp. light whipped topping
- Combine peanut butter and honey in a small bowl.
- Microwave high for 20 seconds.
- Stir in cereal.
- Press into 9" pie tin.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Prepare pudding with skim milk according to package directions.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Chill until pudding is set.
- Top with whipped topping.