- chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 12-2 oz (snack size) Snickers bars
- 1/4 cup fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Combine cookies, peanuts and butter.
- Press into 9 inch pie plate to make the “crust”.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Combine ice cream with 8 chopped snicker bars.
- Spoon mixture into cooled pie crust.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel with spoon in over pie.
- Freeze 4-5 hours.
- Decorate with the remaining Snickers
- Keep Frozen
- 9 Twinkies
- 3 large eggs, separated
- dash cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whipped heavy cream
Refrigerate until serving
- Butter square glass casserole
- Cut twinkies in thirds lengthwise and arrange on bottom of casserole
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar, sugar and vanilla.
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler.
- Add egg yolks to chocolate stirring constantly until well blended.
- Fold chocolate into egg whites
- Spread part of chocolate over twinkies
- Sprinkle with ½ cup nuts
- Add another layer of twinkies
- Another layer of twinkies
- Another of chocolate
- Another of nuts
- Top with whipped cream
Hershey Bar Pie
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 4-oz Hershey bar with almonds
- 18 large marshmallows
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
“ready-made” graham cracker crust
Freeze up to 45 minutes before time to serve
- Heat candy, marshmallows, and milk in double boiler until melted.
- Whip cream until stiff and fold into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into crust
- Refrigerate to cool