Chocolate Banana Pie
- 4 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 oz crisped rice cereal
- 1 medium banana
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Melt the peanut butter and the honey.
- Stir in cereal.
- Pat into a 9" pie pan, this makes “crust”.
- Mix pudding and milk.
- Slice banana over crust.
- Pour pudding over banana.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Chocolate Cherry Pie
- 1-14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ tsp salt
- 1-21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 tsp rum extract
- Combine condensed milk, chocolate chips and salt in large saucepan on low heat until chocolate melts, stirring constantly (take care not to burn).
- Add rum extract and cherry pie filling and stir until well mixed.
- Pour into baked pie shell (1/2 flaky crust recipe).
- Refrigerate 4-5 hours and serve chilled.
- 1/4 cup margarine melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup green crème de menthe
- 1 container whipped topping
- Combine cookies and margarine
- Press into pie pan and freeze, this is the “crust”.
- Heat milk and marshmallows, stir until melted
- Cool slightly and add crème de menthe (or peppermint extract)
- Refrigerate until set
- Beat whipped topping and marshmallow mixture.
- Pour over “crust”
- Garnish with cookie crumbs
- Keep frozen.