Ricotta and Spinach Pasta
- 2 tbsp of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
- 5 cups of baby spinach
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 box of penne pasta
- 1 garlic glove, minced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sautee the garlic and tomatoes in the oil for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the spinach and the basil.
- Simmer until the spinach wilts. Add the ricotta and mix well.
- Boil the pasta for 5 minutes. Do not cook it completely.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce in a baking dish and place it in the 375-degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
Serves: 4 persons
Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, diced
- 3 cups of mushrooms, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 2/3 cup of chicken stock
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 box of Penne pasta, boiled
- salt and pepper
- Sautee the garlic and onion in the oil for 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken and mushrooms and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the cream and chicken stock.
- Simmer until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Boil and strain the pasta.
- Add the pasta to the creamy chicken sauce.
- Add the Parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately .
Serves: 4-5 persons