- 1 cup of flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup of cheddar, shredded
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 cup of corn meal
- 1 can of creamed corn
- 1 cup of chunky corn salsa
- Set the cheddar aside.
- Whip together the flour, egg, green chilies, corn meal, and creamed corn.
- Pour silver dollar size serving of the batter on to a hot greased skillet.
- Flip the pancakes and brown the other side.
- Serve pancakes on a platter with the salsa and cheddar sprinkled over top while they are still hot.
Zucchini and Dill pancakes
- 5 cups of zucchini, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of Bisquick mix
- salt and peppers
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of dill, chopped
- olive oil
- Fill the bottom of a skillet with olive oil.
- Mix together the zucchini, eggs, Bisquick, onion, and dill
- Pat the the Bisquick mixture into small patties.
- Roll Bisquick patties in flour
- Cook pancakes in the olive oil for 5-7 minutes on both sides.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.