Zucchini Egg Bake
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs or egg substitute
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/3 cup 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Finely Shredded Italian Style Five Cheese Blend
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 of a medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. each: salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium heat.
- Add zucchini and summer squash; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender.
- Beat eggs and dressing in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Add zucchini mixture and all remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is set and edges are lightly browned.
Savory Scrambled Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 8 eggs or egg substitute
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Melt margarine in large skillet on low heat.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs, milk and seasonings with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add to skillet.
- Cook until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream cheese; continue cooking until cream cheese is melted and egg mixture is completely set, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with toast slices, if desired.