Low Cholesterol Tex-Mex Anytime Scramble
- 2 cups cholesterol-free egg product
- 1 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- Beat egg product and cottage cheese in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended; set aside.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add peppers and onions; cook on medium-high heat 2 to 4 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add egg product mixture and Cheddar cheese.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook 8 to 10 min. or until egg product mixture is set, stirring frequently.
- Serve topped with the salsa.
3 cans (14 oz. each) stewed tomatoes, well drained
- Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 8 eggs or egg substitute
- 1 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 whole grain English muffins, split, toasted
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine tomatoes and basil in a 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Form 8 wells in the tomato mixture.
- Add an egg to each well.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25 min. or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Continue baking 5 more min. or until cheese is melted.
- Serve over muffin halves sprinkled with parsley.