- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 3 tbsp of plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp of lime juice
- 1 tsp of curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1/4 cup of crushed cashews
- Mix the curry, pepper and salt with the eggs.
- Cook the eggs in the butter on a medium heat.
- Add the mango and fold over on half of the eggs to make an omelet.
- Place the omelet on a plate and pour the yogurt, lime juice, cashews and cilantro over top.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- ½ chopped onion
- ½ chopped bell pepper
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Lightly beat eggs.
- Add cream, black pepper, onion, bell pepper and cheese to the egg mixture.
- Pour half of the egg mixture into lightly greased skillet and cook on medium heat.
- As soon as the mixture is firm, flip it and cook the other side until done.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 for the second half of the egg mixture.