Low Cholesterol Italian Omelet
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 4 oz. Turkey Sausage
- 2 cups cholesterol-free egg product
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Sray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add onions, seasoning and sausage; cook on medium-high heat 5 min. or until sausage is evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from skillet.
- Pour egg product into skillet; cover with lid.
- Cook 5 min.; top with the sausage mixture, and cheese.
- Fold omelet in half with spatula; cook, covered, an additional 3 minutes.
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese and pinch of Italian Seasoning.
Open Face Feta Omelet
- 1 frozen Breakfast Patty, chopped
- 1/2 cup torn fresh spinach leaves
- 2 eggs or egg substitute
- 1 Tbsp. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped tomato
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add breakfast patty pieces; cook and stir on medium heat 5 min., adding spinach for the last min. of the cooking time. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Crack eggs into bowl, mix well.
- Pour eggs over spinach mixture; cover.
- Cook 2 to 3 min. or until egg product is set.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese; cover.
- Remove from heat; let stand 2 min. to allow cheese to melt slightly.
- Sprinkle with the tomato and pepper.