Diced Ham & Cheese Frittata
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. water
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ cup diced ham
- Spray 8-inch microwavable pie plate with cooking spray.
- Add eggs and water; beat with wire whisk until well blended.
- Sprinkle with cheese, ham and green pepper.
- Microwave on high 6 min. or until eggs are set and cheese is melted
Cheesy Ham & Potato Frittata
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (10.23 oz.) Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 of a medium green pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- Combine 1-3/4 cups hot water, milk, Seasoned Potatoes, ham, onion and green pepper in large skillet.
- Bring to boil on medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Cheese Sauce until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Cook 15 minutes or until set in center.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 5 wedges to serve.