Three Cheese Bake
- 1 loaf (8 oz.) French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 5 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 8 slices Bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 5 eggs or egg substitute
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread half of the bread cubes evenly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with half each of the onions, bacon, Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese; cover with the cottage cheese.
- Top with the remaining bread cubes, onions, bacon, Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese; set aside.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl with wire whisk until foamy.
- Add milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; beat until well blended.
- Pour evenly over ingredients in baking dish.
- Press bread cubes lightly into egg mixture until completely covered.
- Let stand 10 min.
- Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until center is set and top is golden brown.
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 9 Ready to Serve Pork Sausage Links, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup cut-up fresh asparagus (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red peppers
- 1 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 6 eggs or egg substitute
- 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange bread slices in single layer in bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray; top evenly with sausage, vegetables and 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
- Set aside.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl.
- Stir in cottage cheese; pour over ingredients in pan.
- Bake 25 min.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 min. or until center is set and no visible liquid remains.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 6 pieces to serve.