Quick and Easy Lemon Bars
- 1 white cake mix
- 2 egg substitutes
- 1 can lemon pie filling
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, egg substitutes, and pie filling in a bowl.
- Pour into a greased and floured jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix powdered sugar and lemon juice in separate bowl for glaze.
- Once done baking and cooled, frost with the glaze
- 1 cup pecans
- 8 oz. Vanilla wafers
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup bourbon
- In a food processor, chop the vanilla wafers into crumbs.
- Add pecans to the food processor and process just until they are finely chopped.
- In a medium bowl mix the crumb mixture, ¼ cup cocoa, and ¼ cup of confectioner’s sugar.
- Add the corn syrup and bourbon.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Form the mixture into ¾ inch balls and roll in a mixture of cocoa and powdered sugar or ground nuts.