No Sugar Added Applesauce Cake
- 1 c. raisins
- 2 c. water
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 egg substitutes
- 1 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 c. Splenda
- 3/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine raisins with water.
- Cook uncovered until soft and water is evaporated.
- Combine flour, soda, salt and spices.
- In bowl, combine egg substitutes, applesauce, Splenda, oil and vanilla.
- Add nuts and fruit raisins.
- Stir into dry ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into greased 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean in the middle.
Low-calorie Orange Cheesecake
- 1 c. orange juice
- 1 pkg. sugar-free orange gelatin
- 12 oz. low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. part skim ricotta cheese
- ½ c. Splenda
- 1 ctn. light whipped topping
- 1/2 c. skim milk
- 2 oranges, peeled and chopped
- Graham cracker crust
- Put juice into pan, sprinkle gelatin over juice, let soften 1 minute.
- Heat on stove, stirring, until gelatin melts.
- In bowl, blend cream cheese and ricotta cheese until smooth.
- Stir in Splenda and add gelatin mixture to cheese mixture.
- Stir in chopped orange.
- Spoon into crust and spread evenly.
- Chill 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with orange sections.