- 1/4 cup instant oatmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Tbsp margarine
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 2 cups vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, thoroughly combine the oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and margarine.
- Peel, core, and thinly slice the apples.
- Spread the apple slices evenly over the surface of the baking pan.
- Sprinkle the oatmeal-flour mixture over the apples.
- Bake in the preheated over for 30 minutes or until the apples are tender and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm, topping each serving with 1/4 cup frozen yogurt.
Makes 8 servings. Serving Size: 1/8 recipe.