Crockpot Ham and Scallop Potatoes
- 1 lb of potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 cup of béchamel
- 3 cups of cubed ham
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp of butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients well and add them to a crockpot.
- Simmer the ingredients on low for 7-9 hours.
Crockpot Hot Potato Salad
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 ribs of celery, chopped
- 6 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup of vinegar
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of parsley
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp of sour cream
- Add all the ingredients to a crockpot and simmer them on low for 5-7 hours.
Crockpot Rosemary Potatoes and Chicken
- 2 chicken breast, with the bone and skin
- 2 chicken thighs, with the bone and skin
- 4 small chicken drums
- 1/4 cup of rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 2 cups of potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 2 tsp of pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a crockpot.
- Simmer on low until the liquid dissipates; usually 7-8 hours.