Crockpot Chicken Casserole
- 3 1/2 cups of cooked chicken, skinless and off the bone
- 1/2 cup of celery, chopped
- 1 cup of cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8oz.) pack of noodles, cooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- Mix all the ingredients in the crockpot and simmer on low for 7 hours.
Crockpot Chicken Paella
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and chopped
- 2 sweet bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 1/4 cups of cooked rice
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil
- 8 oz of sausage, loose for crumbling
- 2 cups of chopped tomatoes
- 1/7 tsp of saffron threads
- 4 cloves of garlic, mixed
- 2 tsp of thyme
- 1 small can of chicken broth
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour them into the crockpot and simmer them on medium heat for 10 hours.
Crockpot Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 5 chicken breasts, pounded flat and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 5 cups of pre made bread stuffing
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 6 tbsp of wine
- 6 tbsp of chicken stock
- Place 1 cup of stuffing in the center of each chicken breast.
- Fold them in half and fix them together with toothpicks.
- Roll the breasts in flour and simmer them in the wine and olive oil for 5 hours.