Low-fat, Reduced-sodium Ritz Chicken
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, boiled and diced into pieces
- 8 oz. of low-fat or fat-free sour cream
- 1 tube of reduced-fat Ritz crackers
- 1 can (10-11 oz.) low-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10-11 oz.) low-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
- ¾ stick of margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Layer the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan with the chicken pieces.
- In medium-sized bowl, mix soups and sour cream.
- Pour soup mixture over the chicken pieces.
- Crush a tube of Ritz crackers and pour over the soup mixture.
- Drizzle melted margarine over the crackers.
- Bake for 40 min. at 375 degrees.
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Two 4 oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ¾ in. pieces
- 1 tsp. rosemary leaves, crushed
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15 oz.) white chili beans, rinsed and drained
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chicken, rosemary and pepper.
- Cook and stir 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in beans and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and sauce is thick.