- 2 c. diced cooked chicken
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese, cut into chunks and softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 4 tsp. fresh dill or 2 tsp. dried
- Combine chicken, cream cheese and garlic in food processor or blender and blend just until smooth.
- Add mayonnaise, dill and salt to taste and blend again.
- Form into a ball and arrange on a bed of lettuce.
- Sprinkle with additional dill. Serve with crackers.
Lime Chicken (low-calorie and diabetic)
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 c. dry white wine
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine first parsley, pepper, grated lime, lime juice, and white wine in a shallow dish.
- Add chicken.
- Marinate chicken for 1 hour; turn once.
- Spray grill with Pam cooking spray.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side.
- Baste occasionally with marinade and serve when chicken is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear.