Onion and Garlic Glazed Chicken
- 1 small whole chicken, cleaned with olive oil rubbed under the skin
- 3 red onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 oranges, squeezed for the juice
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sautee the garlic, orange juice and onions in the oil for 5 minutes.
- Pour them over top the chicken and rub them in the chicken’s inside cavities.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place the glazed chicken in a 400-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven down to 300 degree and cook for another 45 minutes.
Serves: 3 to 4 persons
Greek Olive and Red Onion Roasted Chicken
- 8 chicken drums
- 1 1/2 cups of purple Greek olives
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1/4 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp of parsley
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place all the ingredients in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the parsley, salt and pepper over top everything.
- Place the baking sheet dish in a 325-degree oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Serves: 4 persons