- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 8-12 vine leaves, rinsed
- 2 egg substitutes
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. dill
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap each breast in 2-3 vine leaves. Wrap again in baking paper and once again in foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, mix lemon juice to egg substitutes in mixing bowl.
- Heat chicken broth in a small pan.
- Once hot, mix broth into egg mixture.
- Return to pan and heat over medium-low heat until thick (do not boil or eggs will scramble).
- Stir in dill and remove from chicken broth from heat.
- Once chicken is done baking, remove foil and baking paper.
- Place chicken onto plates to serve and top with sauce.
“Unfried” Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cups frozen vegetable blend (peas and carrots)
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1 egg scrambled
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- Scramble egg on one side of pan.
- ADD bouillon cube, 2 cups water, soy sauce and vegetable blend; stir.
- Bring to boil.
- STIR in rice; cover.
- Reduce heat to low; cook 5 min.
- Season with additional soy sauce.